Az eudec.org oldalon jó lenne néhány dolgot magyaritani!
Itt a leirás, hogy hogy kell. Be lehet jelentkezni a foti/gdorf30 jelszóval.
Egy oldalt magyaritani igy kell állítólag:
- Open the page in the language you want to translate from.
- Click on “Translate”.
- Select language to translate to (in drop-down box).
- Enter the page title: simply use a translation of the original title”: e.g. the German version of “Aims” is simply “Ziele”.
- Under “Attach or detach existing translations” you can see what languages the page has already been translated into. If a translation in the language already exists, you can click on it and then edit it using the edit button.
- Ideally DO NOT change anything in the box “Below, assign categories…”
- Click on “Create translation”. Then you will see the original page on the left side and an editable window to type over on the right side. Leave the first sentence “Translation of this page is incomplete” until you are finished translating.
- When you would like to stop working on the translation, select either “partial translation” if you are not entirely finished or “complete translation” if you are finished.
- If you want to make sure any future changes to the page are also translated, click on the eye symbol (upper right beside language) on the respective page, and you will get an email if any changes are made to the original.